Mo asks Tyler Sweatt: Tell me a business development story that you are really proud of. At Second Front, Tyler is working to solve some ridiculously complicated problems and building something that has never existed before. Tyler has been in several...
Mo asks Tyler Sweatt: Tell me a business development story that you are really proud of.
- At Second Front, Tyler is working to solve some ridiculously complicated problems and building something that has never existed before.
- Tyler has been in several different industries, all of which involve emerging technology and security. In most of those industries, compliance burdens were always an issue and Second Front is working on solving that. They have figured out a solution that solves a pressing national security problem and has opened new doors of opportunity that could be saving lives.
- The Second Front team is the best team he’s been a part of since leaving the military, and he loves the fact that he’s proving people wrong. When somebody tells him that something can’t be done, that motivates Tyler to go and prove them wrong.
- It’s a lot easier to maintain things than it is to create things. At its core, business development is always new and always different, which is something that Tyler appreciates.
- Know what your why is, and it’s okay if that changes over time. For Tyler, being able to set examples for his sons and have teachable moments is the core of why he does what he does in his season of life.
Mentioned in this Episode: