Mo asks Mike Duffy: What is your favorite science, step, or story that you learned from GrowBIG Training or The Snowball System? Mike has a top 4: “Walk Around the Brain”, “Build It Together”, “MITs”, and “Give to Gets”. Mike has...
Mo asks Mike Duffy: What is your favorite science, step, or story that you learned from GrowBIG Training or The Snowball System?
- Mike has a top 4: “Walk Around the Brain”, “Build It Together”, “MITs”, and “Give to Gets”.
- Mike has writing pads all over his office to help him write down questions that cover all four quadrants of the brain and to make sure he’s prepared for every meeting. When he’s in the meeting Mike always makes sure that the client has their fingerprints on the plan.
- MITs help Mike move the ball forward every week and Give to Gets allow prospects to get a sample of what it’s like to work with him.
- The four quadrants of the brain consist of the why, the what, the how, and the who. When Mike is getting ready for a meeting, he develops two or three questions for each quadrant and then he pays direct attention to the language the client uses so he could build those words into the plan.
- He’s always looking for questions that someone else hasn’t asked so he doesn’t sound like everyone else and can differentiate his firm.
- You can have a great idea or product, but if you don’t engage the client, there is no guarantee they will want to take you up on your offer. A client’s engagement during a meeting is a good measure of how good a job you are doing.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Mike Duffy on LinkedIn