Mo asks Chris Graham: What is your favorite science, step, or story from the GrowBIG Training or Snowball System?
- One of Chris’s favorite strategies actually came from one of Mo’s Grow Big Playbook emails about how long your emails should be.
- When you’re in a moment, it can be hard to step back and see the bigger picture. Try to get a greater perspective and see if what you are considering is being given too much or too little importance.
- Whenever you’re worried about whether something is worth your time, measure it against whether you’re future self will be proud of it.
- Chris starts his day off at 5 AM with some exercise and reading time to get into the right mindset for the work that day. He also has time blocked off everyday that allows him to focus, think, catch up, and tackle problems that arise.
- Impact isn’t always about the time involved, it can also involve leveraging relationships and connection. When determining what to focus on, Chris looks at impact, connection, and how something aligns with his long-term vision.
- Every mission is a vision of a future that’s better than today. Chris’s vision is one of restoring community capitalism and rebuilding the communities and families that are impacted by those companies.
- Find the intersection between something you are really interested in and having a big impact on the world. The problem with big missions is that they take a long time to fulfill, so you better be interested in it.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Crown Capital Investments on YouTube - youtube.com/channel/UCLstgUIyDH9bRFTHH0vWAbg